Mental health support services are to enable individuals with significant functional limitations to achieve and maintain community stability and independence in the most appropriate least restrictive environment. This service focuses on obtaining independent living skills.
- Services provided by quality mental health professionals.
- Supports community stabilization for individuals with significant functional limitations.
- Performs behavioral interventions to stabilize individuals in the least restrictive setting.
- Provides daily living support, independent living skills training, monitors health, nutrition, and physical condition, monitors medication compliance and assists clients with accessing community resources.
- Mental health support staff will provide training in or reinforcement of functional skills and appropriate behavior related to the individual’s health and safety, activities of daily living, use of community resources,assistance with medication management, and monitoring health, nutrition, and physical condition.