Intensive In-Home services that are home based and delivered directly to children and their families where they live to resolve conflict, eliminate severe behavioral and emotional issues and stabilize a child and their family.
Intensive In-HomeIntensive In-Home counselors meet with clients & their families to address problematic behaviors that put children at risk for out of home placement or to transition a child back into the home.Our Goal is to help :
- Stabilize the child in home, school, & community.
- Teach appropriate behaviors and coping skills.
- Empower parents to address & correct maladaptive behaviors.
- Establish and maintain family unity.
- Help youth remain in the home.
- Educate the client and their family on mental illness & treatment.
- Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD)
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)
- Develop and implement a structured and stable environment
- Bipolar Disorder
- Anger Management
- Calming Techniques
- Healthy Commmunication
- Teaching Social Skills
- Improving Self-Esteem
- Processing Emotions Related to Trauma
- Sibling Rivalry
- Aggression (Verbal & Physical)
- Learning Disabilities
- Coping with Separation/Divorce